Dear Wholesome GO Customers,
Wholesome GO always strives to be a trusted partner to our customers and employees. We want to assure you that the safety and wellbeing of customers and employees are a top priority. We are taking COVID-19 seriously, and we have implemented a number of additional protocols during this time. We are a HACCP certified facility, and our Food Safety and Quality management program and standard operating procedures remain in place and are monitored daily. We want to be here for you in these uncertain times to provide you with a quality and safe food option.
An overview of our COVID-19 protocols are outlined below:
- Health and travel declarations are signed by employees.
- Daily health screening and temperature checking for employees.
- HACCP personal protective equipment and hygiene standard operating procedures are monitored daily.
- Social distancing requirements are implemented for employees.
- Work stations and lunch room have been re-configured to comply with social distancing requirements.
- Maximum occupancy in meeting rooms have been redefined to ensure distancing requirements can be achieved.
- HACCP sanitation standard operating procedures are monitored daily in the commissary and additional sanitation procedures in common areas are in place.
- Drivers are equipped with personal protective equipment and hand sanitizer, and additional protocols are in place with drivers.
- Contactless delivery is now available for customers.
- Visitors (unless deemed essential) are not permitted on site.
- Training is implemented for on-site employees on new protocols and procedures.
We will continue to monitor public health recommendations and industry best practices to best inform our policies and procedures. Wholesome GO follows local public health recommendations and we will amend our protocols and be flexible as new information becomes available, and new prevention measures need to be taken, to protect our team members and customers.
We hope you and your family stay safe and healthy during this time!